I understand this totally as I will be here next year at this time! I love how you started small and quiet and got big and loud...because it is a time to Rejoice!! Congrats!
You express this so well. The realization that at first it seems a loss a retirement from something THEN an understanding that it is a retirement to something new. Blessings in this transition.
This is so true!!!! I have been retired from teaching/counseling for four years now...and my life could not be busier. I agree...the way you start with the small and then grow into the large. So true! Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/
I understand this totally as I will be here next year at this time! I love how you started small and quiet and got big and loud...because it is a time to Rejoice!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou express this so well. The realization that at first it seems a loss a retirement from something THEN an understanding that it is a retirement to something new. Blessings in this transition.
ReplyDeleteThis is so true!!!! I have been retired from teaching/counseling for four years now...and my life could not be busier. I agree...the way you start with the small and then grow into the large. So true! Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteRetirement is a time to rejoice. All those years spent in school do pay off. Reconnect with life beyond the school day and calendar. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteIt's just around the corner for me...and i have copieE your poem as a treasure to inspire me of what is still ahead!
ReplyDeleteI love the word REJUVENATE! Not my time yet, but I love this image.
ReplyDeleteSo creative, Patti! Rejoice and rejuvenate is right! Best of luck on your new journey!
ReplyDelete