She looks like a super hero. How sweet to carry on a name.
Thanks,It actually is her great grandmother's birthday today!
I'll bet spunky, too! She's a sweetie!
You guessed correctly!
The words you used to describe Audrey can be seen in that grin. Too cute!
She smiles all the time!
Patti I love your writing. It's poignant, clean, and direct. always hinting at such depth. And I love that little vivacious Audrey's little blanket reminds me of a super hero cape! She seems to come from a long line of strong woman. Love it!
Thanks,Strong women, hadn't thought of it that way, yes, my mother was very strong!
She looks like a super hero.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet to carry on a name.
Thanks,
ReplyDeleteIt actually is her great grandmother's birthday today!
I'll bet spunky, too! She's a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteYou guessed correctly!
ReplyDeleteThe words you used to describe Audrey can be seen in that grin. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteShe smiles all the time!
ReplyDeletePatti I love your writing. It's poignant, clean, and direct. always hinting at such depth. And I love that little vivacious Audrey's little blanket reminds me of a super hero cape! She seems to come from a long line of strong woman. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
ReplyDeleteStrong women, hadn't thought of it that way, yes, my mother was very strong!