I love this poem, Patti! I love the conflicting images! To see the words 'shopping mall' right above this beautiful picture was powerful for me. :)
You can see this prairie right next to Central Park. Or Kedzie near 147th! These blooms might be late July or early August.
I read this several times and marvel at how you took me where I did not want to go - to the mall!
Thanks for visiting! Enjoy the beauty!
I love this poem, Patti! I love the conflicting images! To see the words 'shopping mall' right above this beautiful picture was powerful for me. :)
ReplyDeleteYou can see this prairie right next to Central Park. Or Kedzie near 147th! These blooms might be late July or early August.
ReplyDeleteI read this several times and marvel at how you took me where I did not want to go - to the mall!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting! Enjoy the beauty!
Delete